Monday 25 July 2011

EDMODO BADGES

I am a big fan of Edmodo and there have been many innovations on the site of late. Many thanks to Simon Haughton who first brought my attention to Edmodo's latest feature, using badges, when he blogged about them here
I started making some badges tonight, to reward pupils either for using Spanish or for being proactive in their use and uploading of web 2.0 creations.

In a new academic year where the school as a whole is focusing on independent learning, I am interested to see where our learning leads us, and am interested to see how much the bribe of a badge will push the pupils, reluctant or proactive, along the way.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hey Amanda,

Sorry about the off-topic comment, but I couldn't find any contact info for you on the blog, and wanted to ask about a guest post. Please drop me an e-mail!

Thanks,

Lindsey